If you love to travel but stick primarily to hotels and motels, I hope you’ll consider looking at a Vacation Rental instead. Hopefully the following list will persuade you:
- Vacation rentals are often less expensive than a hotel. When you break down the cost per person and factor in the ability to prepare your own food rather than dining out, you often come out ahead with a vacation rental;
- The average vacation rental is more than 1000 square feet versus the 325 square feet of a hotel room. There is room for everyone to spread out while still being all together in one place;
- If you travel with a furry pet, most hotels do not accept them. While we do not accept pets at our rentals, many other vacation rentals do;
- The fees are laid out and paid up front. There won’t be extra fees tacked on such as a mini bar, internet, etc.;
- Comfort! You have the freedom to set your own schedule. You have all the comforts of home such as full sized appliances, cookware and laundry facilities. You have the option of relaxing and unwinding in a sitting area without having to do so in the place you sleep.
Hover over each picture to see the name.
- The Princeton Retreat is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, which sleeps up to 8. This house backs up to the game preserve in Game Trail. Rates start at $275/night.
- The Ponderosa at Chalk Creek is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, which sleeps up to 16. This house sits on Chalk Creek and has a beautiful green belt. It also has a great game room with pool and foosball. Rates start at $450/night.
- The Sunflower Room is a 1 bedroom studio which seeps 2 comfortably. Water is a premium in Buena Vista and this studio sits right on Cottonwood Creek. Rates start at $115/night.
- Mt. View Chalet is a 4 bedroom, 5 bath, which sleeps up to 14. This house backs up to a peaceful green belt. It too has a game room with foosball. Rates start at $450/night.
- Brock Haus Log Home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, which sleeps up to 6. This house has spectacular 360 views and sits on Cottonwood Creek. The deck runs the full length of the house with a spot just right for roasting marshmallows down below. Rates start at $325/night.
- Evie’s Outpost is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, which sleeps up to 8. This house also has spectacular views and is on 2.5 acres outside of town which lends itself to peace and quiet. Rates start at $250/night.
Each rental has a one-time housekeeping fee, sales & lodging tax and a security deposit.
Please check our website for more information: